InspirAIR Commercial HRVs and ERVs deliver from 500 cfm to 4000 cfm of outdoor air, with optional additional heating coils and internal bypass for economizer operation – and much more!
Choose among three types of fixed plate air-to-air heat recovery modules:
- PE models: Aldes’ exclusive Hight Latent Transfer enthalpy core
- PH models: Cost effective polypropylene sensible-only core
- PA models: Robust aluminum sensible-only core
For each recovery type there are four unit sizes, providing a wide range of capacities and efficiencies:
- PE15 / PH15 / PA15: 500 to 1500 cfm
- PE20 / PH20 / PA20: 800 to 2000 cfm
- PE30 / PH30 / PA30: 1000 to 3000 cfm
- PE40 / PH40 / PA40: 2000 to 4000 cfm
All models have robust double-wall cabinets with 1-inch (25 mm) insulation, for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Outdoor units come with insulated or non-insulated roof curbs, rain gutters and supply/exhaust hoods with bird screens.
Configure one or several units for your projects using our free HRV/ERV Selector software or contact an authorized Aldes distributor in your area.