Do you want to contribute to the growth of a business by taking on motivating challenges?
ALDES North America is a dynamic company whose objective is to develop the best air exchangers on the market by designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative and efficient ventilation products for residential and commercial buildings. The rapid growth of ALDES North America and the international dynamics of the Aldes Group combined together provide a stimulating work environment for all employees.
The purchasing assitant works under the supervision of the purchasing manager in St-Léonard-d'Aston. He is responsible for:
Main tasks :
- Creation of purchase orders;
- Rigorously apply the various purchasing processes;
- Follow up on purchase orders;
- Ensure the accuracy of the information received by the supplier;
- Make the necessary changes in purchase orders and supplier records;
- Communicate and ensure the required follow-ups internally with the supply and logistics departments;
- Participate in the various administrative tasks associated with the purchasing process;
- Participate in the various cyclical statements of products.
- DEC, AEC in administration or any other training deemed relevant;
- 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of French and English (oral and written).
- Demonstrate great rigor and organizational skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Good communicator and a team player;
- Ability to resolve problems quickly.
- Full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Group insurance;
- Free social committee (Sugar shack, BBQ, summer party, roast, Christmas party).
Do you want to apply?
Send your CV by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org