Do you want to contribute to the growth of a business by taking on motivating challenges?
ALDES North America is a dynamic company whose objective is to develop the best air exchangers on the market by designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative and efficient ventilation products for residential and commercial buildings. The rapid growth of ALDES North America and the international dynamics of the Aldes Group combined together provide a stimulating work environment for all employees.
Aldes is currently looking for a ERP Project Manager to lead the implementation of a new ERP system for North America as well as oversee the IT department. The position is based in Bradenton, FL with frequent travel to our St-Léonard d' Aston plant in Quebec, Canada.
The ERP Project Manager works under the supervision of the Director of Finance and IT.
- Manage the project for the selection and implementation of a new ERP system for North America;
- Help executives design and improve key business processes as part of the deployment of a new ERP;
- Support post-implementation ERP projects, including integration with other business applications, software updates and security maintenance;
- Ensure the maintenance, support and monitoring of all physical infrastructure such as servers, phones, printers and computer hardware;
- Provide maintenance, support and monitoring of all security software such as antivirus, firewalls and VPN;
- Liaison with the head office (office in Lyon, France) to communicate and support the implementation of improvements and deployments of all software and productivity tools;
- Interface with IT vendors and identify opportunities to improve performance and reduce costs;
- Technical owner of major business tools such as CRM (Salesforce.com) and digital hosting;
- Support and lead efforts related to future technology efficiency projects;
- Enforce appropriate governance, conduct effective audits and ensure the quality of the company's basic data;
- Other related tasks.
- Hold a university degree in information and / or related studies;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT project management;
- Have considerable experience in the implementation of an ERP, preferably Saas solution;
- Have previous experience in supporting physical infrastructure;
- Knowledge of software and cybersecurity solutions and best practices;
- Experience in negotiating sales contracts (an asset).
- Technical understanding of project management tools and methodology;
- Ability to grow and meet deadlines despite financial and resource constraints;
- To be able to define and optimize business processes;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to make clear and concise presentations to management.
- Full-time position;
- Teleworking position with variable office presence;
- Must possess the ability and willingness to travel 25%;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Free social committee (Sugar shack, BBQ, summer party, roast, Christmas party).