ALDES North America (www.aldes-na.com), a wholly owned subsidiary of ALDES Corporation (www.aldes.com), is a manufacturer and supplier of Indoor Air Quality equipment for the energy efficient “green” building market. Refer to website(s) for additional information.
We are seeking a highly skilled, organized Staff Accountant to join our growing company. In this position, you will manage the day-to-day accounting of the organization and related responsibilities pertaining to financial records, billing activities, and payroll. Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills are required. The position reports to the Director of Finance and IT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhaustive bookkeeping activities including, but not limited to, journal entries, accruals, prepaids, etc.
- Accounts receivable activities including bank deposits, cash applications, credit requests, and collections
- Accounts payable activities including supplier invoicing, payment processing, and taxes
- Payroll processing including commissions and supporting activities; light administrative human resource responsibilities
- Perform period end close responsibilities; produce monthly financial statements
- Monthly reporting and account reconciliations, including bank statements and intercompany transactions
- Support corporate consolidation, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Interface with and prepare requests for external auditors
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare ad-hoc requests to assist the Director of Finance and IT with financial and variance analysis
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, and/or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant accounting experience, with background in manufacturing industry preferred
- Strong proficiency with US GAAP accounting framework
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skillset including lookup functions and pivot tables
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently