ALDES North America is a dynamic company with more than 100 employees, which aim to develop the best air exchangers and superior airflow control solutions on the market by designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative and efficient ventilation products for single-family homes all the way to towering commercial buildings.
ALDES North America Ventilation Corporation (www.aldes-na.com) and (www.aldes.ca), a wholly owned subsidiary of ALDES Global (www.aldes.com), is an international manufacturer and supplier of Indoor Air Quality equipment for the energy efficient green building market with locations around the world.
ALDES Global (Established in 1925 in Lyon, France) is an international manufacturer and supplier of Indoor Air Quality equipment with more than 1,300 employees spanning 13 countries.
Refer to website(s) for additional information.
Business Development and Product Manager: Airside & FCU Product Range
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and strategic product marketing. They should be tactical and the “messenger of the market”. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Business Development/Product Manager is expected to:
· Define the product strategy and roadmap
· Deliver Marketing and Product Requirement Documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
· Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
· Be an expert with respect to the competition
· Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
· Perform product demos and training to customers
· Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
· Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
· Develop sales tools and collateral
· Propose an overall budget to ensure success
· Brief and train the sales force at least quarterly
· Act as a leader within the company
· Prior HVAC experience and/or mechanical engineer background preferred