Do you want to contribute to the growth of a business by meeting motivating challenges?
ALDES North America is a dynamic company whose objective is to develop the best air exchangers on the market by designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative and efficient ventilation products for residential and commercial buildings. The rapid growth of ALDES North America and the international dynamics of the Aldes Group combined together, provide a stimulating work environment for all employees.
The St-Léonard-d ’Aston plant is currently looking for a Assembler .
The Assembler works under the supervision of the Supervisor. He is responsible for:
- Read and interpret manufacturing drawings using work instructions;
- Install the various sub-assemblies with screws or rivets in the ventilation unit;
- Install the insulation in the panels;
- Fix the panels of the device box;
- Install the various components of the device;
- Perform visual quality inspection;
- Proceed to final packaging.
- Have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Very good physical shape (50 pounds);
- Reading a tape measure (imperial measurements);
- Good skill and manual dexterity;
- Good ability to work in a team.
- Salary of $ 18.70 / h + evening bonus $ 0.65 / h;
- Schedule from Monday to Thursday, 4:15 p.m. to 2:45 a.m.;
- Full-time position (40 hours);
- Insurance and clothing provided after 3 months;
- Free social committee (Sugar shack, BBQ, summer party, roast, Christmas party)