Who are we? ALDES North America is a dynamic company with more than 100 employees, which aim to develop the best air exchangers and superior airflow control solutions on the market by designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative and efficient ventilation products for single-family homes all the way to towering commercial buildings.
Job description ALDES is hiring an inside application sales engineer to assist our customers with application guidance, quotation and ordering of energy efficient HVAC products. Our primary products are ventilation airflow controls and energy recovery systems for homes, apartments, and commercial buildings. American ALDES is part of a global industry leader in ventilation technologies. This is an exciting position with the opportunity to work on many very high profile projects around the world.
This is a full-time position, working at our Bradenton, FL facility, Monday through Friday, and reporting to the Application and Technical Support Manager. Primary responsibilities will be responding to client requests for design and quotation assistance, along with managing and supporting sales or marketing related projects for the sales network. Opportunities for promotion are available to the right candidate that can demonstrate the desired ambition and technical acumen.
- High technical or mechanical aptitude
- Engineering degree preferred, but not mandatory
- Very organized
- Project management capable
- Positive attitude and personality
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Easily communicate with engineers and various technical professionals
- Be passionate about problem solving
- Capable of reading and understating building plans, layouts, and specifications.
Applicant should have a minimum of:
- Two year technical degree
- Two years of experience in a technical field
- Experience in the HVAC industry preferred.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
American ALDES is an Equal Opportunity Employer