Western Canada Regional Sales Manager
Do you want to contribute to the growth of a company by taking up motivating challenges?
ALDES North America is a dynamic company whose goal is to develop the best air exchangers on the market by designing, manufacturing, and marketing innovative and high-performance ventilation products for residential and commercial buildings. The rapid growth of ALDES North America and the international dynamic of the Aldes Group combined provide a stimulating work environment for all employees.
Aldes is currently looking for a Western Canada Regional Sales Manager. He/she will work under the supervision of the Commercial Sales Manager. The position is a work from home office located in a key metropolitan area in Western Canada. (Calgary) and candidates with experience in HVAC product sales and/or experience as a mechanical engineer will be considered for the position.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage sales and profits in a designated region (Western Canada). The objective of this position is to ensure revenues through effective sales management. He/she will ensure commercial and Residential sales through the management and development of the assigned territory. In addition, he will have to identify new clients in order to continuously increase our market share.
- - Serve the customers by identifying their needs and designing the adaptation of products, equipment, and services.
- - Identify current and future demands by establishing links with current and potential customers.
- - Provide products, services, technical equipment and technical information while responding to requests and questions.
- - Establish new accounts and service accounts by identifying potential customers and planning telephone sales schedules.
- - Develop customers' workforces by providing training and technical information.
- - Maintain current professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing a personal network and participating in professional societies.
- - Contribute to sales improvement by identifying short term and long-term issues, recommending options and approaches, and implementing guidelines.
- - Contribute to the team's success by achieving expected results.
Desired profile :
- - Hold a bachelor’s degree or have sales experience related to mechanical engineering.
- - 8 to 10 years of sales experience (preferably in the HVAC industry);
- - Knowledge of the ventilation market.
- - Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time (est)
- - Good knowledge of the Office suite and CRM Salesforces.
- - Be autonomous and motivated.
- - Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- - Demonstrate initiative and a results-oriented approach.
- - Bi-Lingual in English and French preferred.
- Full-time position (40 hours / week)
- Competitive compensation
- Group Insurance
- Free Social Committee (Sugar Shack, BBQ, summer party, peel off, Christmas party)