Do you want to contribute to the growth of a company by taking up motivating challenges?
ALDES North America is a dynamic company whose goal is to develop the best air exchangers on the market by designing, manufacturing, and marketing innovative and high-performance ventilation products for residential and commercial buildings. The rapid growth of ALDES North America and the international dynamic of the Aldes Group combined together, provide a stimulating work environment for all employees.
The St-Léonard-d'Aston plant is currently looking for an Accounting Technician.
The Accounting Technician works under the supervision of the Financial Controller.
- Accounts receivable activities (including bank deposits, and collections)
- Accounts payable activities (including supplier invoicing, and taxes)
- Payroll processing and supporting activities
- Exhaustive bookkeeping activities (including accruals & prepaids)
- Assist the Financial Controller with period end close responsibilities
- Prepare ad-hoc requests to assist the Financial Controller with financial and variance analysis
- Monthly account reconciliations (including bank statements and intercompany transactions)
- Prepare reporting (such as daily sales performance and workforce headcount)
- Support the Financial Controller in interactions with and requests from external auditors
- Other related duties
- DEC in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience (background in manufacturing industry, preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Acomba, preferred
- Bilingual (French and English, both spoken and written) preferred
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Full-time position (40 hours / week)
- Competitive compensation
- Group Insurance
- Free Social Committee (Sugar Shack, BBQ, summer party, peel off, Christmas party)
Would you like to apply?
Send your CV by e-mail to the following address: vanessa.robert@aldes.